CHAPTER 1:-PROPERTIES OF FLUID
- What are the types of fluids?
- What is viscosity?
- What is kinematic viscosity?
- What is surface tension?
- What is compressibility?
- Define fluid and state the difference between ideal and real fluid?
- State the meaning of compressible and incompressible fluids?
- Define dynamic viscosity with its unit?
- A capillary tube having internal diameter 6.5mm is immersed in water at 200c .Calculate the height of water rise in the capillary. Take angle of contact as a(alpha)=600c and surface tension of water in contact with air as 0.073 N/m.
- Petrol is more volatile than Water Justify with Empirical Values.
- Justify why Air is compressible while water in-compressible?
1.Search over the internet Regarding Name and Capacity (in GW) of Hydraulic Power plant in India.
1.You are advised to go through last 4 Year Model answer Question paper and Prepare the questions that have been asked on the Basic Properties of Fluids.
Mr.Ashish Ravindra Lande