- Acceptance of Terms
In These terms & conditions “We”, “Us” & “Our” corresponds to the “EngineersFirst.in” Use and access to all the information on this website is subjected to the following terms and conditions.
We hold the rights to modify this notice at any time & your usage of the site following any revisions will represent your consent/agreement to be bound by these terms & conditions as revised. Our Terms and Conditions may be updated from time to time without giving notice/notifying you. You can review the most updated/latest Terms and Conditions on this page itself. We thus suggest that every time you access this website, you read this terms & Conditions.
- Description of Service
EngineersFirst.in offers users access over a rich compilation of resources, inclusive of diverse communication tools, search services & personalized content via its networks which can be easily accessed from any current & upcoming medium/device/technology (the “Service”). With full consciousness you realize & approve that the service may be inclusive of promotions/advertisements & that these advertisements vital for EngineersFirst.in to deliver the service. You also realize that service may be inclusive of some communications from EngineersFirst.in which is inclusive of but not limited to administrative messages, announcements & newsletters. Any new service which supplements/improves the current service inclusive of release of novel EngineersFirst.in properties shall be subjected to Terms and Conditions. You realize and consent that Service is delivered “AS-IS” & that EngineersFirst.in accepts no liability towards the deletion, timeliness, mis-delivery or failure to retain any user personalized settings. You are solely liable for getting access to the service & that access may be inclusive of third parties such as ISPs or airtime charges. You are liable for such expenses inclusive of those related to display of Ads. In conjunction, you must deliver & are liable for all technologies/material vital to access/benefit the service.
- Descriptions of Products
Almost all the products on our website are affiliate links from third party sites. Still,
- We try hard to ensure that the products are depicted as precisely as as possible. Although we don’t guarantee that the description is absolutely correct. We hold the right to rectify any omissions & errors.
- Images/pictures have been provided for illustration usage only and we don’t guarantee that any provided picture will portray options or full design relating to that product.
- Ordering the Product
Almost all the products on our website are affiliate links and advertisements from third party sites. Still, we strive to make sure that our product list is updated, although we do not give any legal undertaking about availability of the product advertised/promoted/sold on our website.
- Accessing Website
- As a visitor, you are allowed to utilize and access our information for private use only.
- Everything on this website is copyright of EngineersFirst.in. You are allowed to save a copy of the information on this site for private use only on the condition that you do not delete/edit/change any of the trademarks, copyright symbol or any other patented notice. Infringement of our intellectual copyright will be likely to occur in any other way of use of our content.
- You aren’t allowed to reproduce, distribute, display or copy any of the information on our site without our legal written permission.
- The license to access and utilize the info on our site doesn’t include any usage of data mining robots or other extraction tools, and are strictly prohibited.
- Your Registration and Contact Responsibilities
In regards of your usage of the service, you agree that you are of legal age to make a binding contract and also that you are not a individual banned/barred from accessing service as per the law.
You agree to, Provide and maintain authentic, correct, latest and complete information about you as demanded by the service’s registration/contact form. If you deliver any info which is false, wrong, outdated & incomplete, then EngineersFirst.in has grounds to believe that such info is false, wrong, outdated & incomplete.
- Interstate Nature of Communications on EngineersFirst.in Network
You agree that using EngineersFirst.in Services to send/deliver electronic communications will cause communications to be sent through EngineersFirst.in’s computer networks which are situated worldwide. Consequently, be complying to this term, you accept that the usage of service causes interstate and international data transmissions.
- Our Site may contain links to other sites. Links are provided for informational purposes and for ease of information transfer only. EngineersFirst.in is not liable for the including but not limited to content & privacy policies of any linked website. Any of the third party links linking to another site does not consent our authorization, sponsorship of operator of third party site, support, information & products served by those third party sites.
- You are permitted to link to our site with our approval. Any such linking will be completely your liability & at your cost. You are not permitted to modify/change/delete our site’s content including any legal property notice, formatting/ re-framing of pages, posts, files, text, images and any other material which is an intellectual property of Shivam Dandgavhal.com
- Copyright Policy
- We possess copyright to all the content on this site / we possess a valid license to utilize those materials.
- Most of the trademarks, brands and logo’s which are used on this site are owned by us/we possess a license to use them
- You accept that you are liable for the legality, originality and copyright of content provided by you in comments and forum.
- Trademark Policy
Service Name, Brand Name & Logos related these Terms and Conditions are trademarks of EngineersFirst.in You consent not to display/publish these trademarks without prior permission of EngineersFirst.in
- Making a Copyright Claim
We respect the creations of the other people and their copyrights as well. EngineersFirst.in is a blog on nonprofit basis. With good faith and belief, we can proudly say EngineersFirst.in is not involved in any copyright issues. If you believe that your copyrighted content has been put to use by us without any authority and license. Then please feel free to contact us any time before taking any legal and judiciary actions. We will do our best to resolve the issue as soon as possible without any further trouble to the copyright holder.
To File a Copyright Infringement Complaint contact us at email@example.com , Please send us the following things to lodge your complaint:-
- Submit us the description of copyrighted work or property that you believe has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located.
- Resale of Service
You consent not to duplicate, trade, exploit, reproduce, copy, resell or sell any part of the service, use of the service, or access to the service for any commercial activities and transactions.
- Practices Related to Use & Storage
You realize that EngineersFirst.in may institute general exercises and parameters inclusive of but not limited to the use of service, max number of days uploaded matter/content will be stored by the service, Maximum size of emails that may can be sent or received on the service, the max number of times you may access the service over a certain time period. You consent that EngineersFirst.in has no liability for the removal/failure to retain any content, communications and messages transmitted and maintained by the service. You accept that EngineersFirst.in holds the right to alter/add/cancel these exercises anytime without any prior notice.
- You realize and agree that, your use of the service is you at your risk and liability. The Service is delivered on “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. EngineersFirst.in disclaim all warranties/guarantees of any kind whether implied or expressed, inclusive of but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for Certain Purpose and Non-infringement.
- To the limits allowed by law, any warranty or conditions which would otherwise be inferred into this terms & conditions is excluded.
- We might introduce third party content on site inclusive of but not limited to advertisements and testimonials belonging to others. Owner of this material is solely responsible for the content of such material and we are not liable for any omissions and errors in such materials.
- We take strict measures for to ensure that our website is Virus/malware/worm/bugs free. We do not take any liabilities for any damage to your computer/mobile/operating device which results from connection with you usage of our website/any other linked website.
- Security is our prime focus while administering our site. In extreme conditions if the security of the site gets compromised due to illegal/malicious activities by criminal groups/individuals. In that case your security will be your responsibility and the criminal behind the cause of loss will be liable for all your losses. We won’t be holding any liabilities but to repairing and recovery of the site. And we won’t be accountable for your losses in such cases.
- You understand and agree that EngineersFirst.in make no warranty that the service will meet your necessities, service will be continuous, timely, and secure and error free, results achieved from the usage of the service will be dependable, the quality of any services, products, information, or any other material acquired by through the service will fulfill your expectancies.
- Any Material/Content Downloaded or acquired from the usage of the service is retrieved at your own will and risk. You will be solely liable for any sort of damage to your operating system/computer/electronic device or loss of data that may result from download of any such material.
- Any sort of Information or advice, whether oral/written/illustrations/image form acquired by you from EngineersFirst.in or via the service shall create any warranty not specifically stated in the Terms and Conditions.
- Epileptic Seizures may be experienced by slight percentage of users because of exposure to some light patterns and backgrounds on the operating device screen (Computer) during the usage of service. In such a case, immediately cease the usage of service and consult your physician if you undergo any of the following indications during the usage of the service inclusive of but not limited to disorientation, eye or muscle twitches, altered vision, loss of awareness, convulsions, dizziness or any involuntary movement.
- Admonition for Services involving Financial Affairs
Delivery of Service is for informational uses only. Neither the Service nor the Content has anything to do with the intention for investment and trading purposes. EngineersFirst.in shall not be liable for the availability, usefulness and accuracy of any information made available or transmitted via the service. EngineersFirst.in shall not be responsible for any investment and trading related decisions centered on this info.
- Service Modifications
EngineersFirst.in holds the rights to alter, cease the service anytime temporarily/permanently without any prior notice. You Consent that EngineersFirst.in is not be liable to you/third parties for any alteration, deferment and termination of the Service for any possible cause.
You consent to guarantee and hold us inoffensive and safe from all the possible claims, damages, costs, actions and expenses inclusive of legal fees resulting from/in connection with your use of our website.
- Force Majeure Clause
Force Majeure means any act, conditions, omission or circumstances over we could not reasonably have exercised control.
- Special Cautions for International Usage
Acknowledging the universal nature of internet, you consent to obey with all the native rules related to online conduit and acceptable content. You consent to obey the laws related to the international data transmission.
If you have any doubts or queries about these terms and conditions. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will try our best to reply you as soon as possible.