Good Morning friends
This post is meant for the formulation of Course Outcomes(C0) for the subject strength of material for third semester diploma in mechanical engineering students,the basic purpose of this post is to involve all stake holders like current students,alumni,teachers from different institute,parents in the CO formulation.
Prerequisites for Subject;
- Fundamentals of Engineering mechanics
- Laws of motion, kinetics, kinematics
- Analysis of forces and moments
Learning Objectives of Subject:
- To determine the Mechanical behavior of the body by determining the stresses, strains produced by the application of load.
- To apply the fundamentals of simple stresses and strains.
- To facilitate the concept of bending and its theoretical analysis.
- To apply fundamental concepts related to deformation, moment of inertia, load carrying capacity, shear forces, bending moments, torsional moments, column and struts, principal stresses and strains.
- To understand the basics of material properties, stress and strain.
- To apply knowledge of mathematics, science, for engineering applications
- Ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering & real life problems
- Ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to design a component to meet desired needs within realistic constraints of safety.
so you all are invited for suggestion,you can suggest by filling the form provided at the end of post.
Mr.Ashish Ravindra Lande
Mechanical Engineering Department
K.K.Wagh Polytechnic, Nashik